Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My Small Contribution to the Advancement of Documentary Film

Several months ago, I was honored by being selected for the panel choosing films to receive funding from the the Foundation for Jewish Culture's Lynn and Jules Kroll Fund for Jewish Documentary Film. Needless to say, it wasn't something I could discuss openly or publicize until the results of our work were released for publication. That has come to pass, to put it biblically, and I can now direct you to information about the grant-making process and the films that we are helping out. When the films are finished and/or released, I urge you to support them. Right now, go here for more information.

No comments:

This blog no longer exists

 As you can probably tell, I have been too busy (and/or too porrly motivated) to continue Cine-Journal. The final straw was that some genius...