Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Is Coming

I know, because pitchers and catchers have reported (the five most beautiful words in the English language). Also because I have done my spring arts preview pieces for Jewish Week. I won't bother you with the music preview (although you are welcome to read it, obviously), but the film preview can be found in two parts: short pieces on three films here, and a list of ten other upcoming film events of Jewish interest here. Come to think of it, at two of the featured music events are also film-related, so check those out here.

In the next day or two I'll run down some of the films in this year's Film Comment Selects series at the Walter Reade.

No comments:

This blog no longer exists

 As you can probably tell, I have been too busy (and/or too porrly motivated) to continue Cine-Journal. The final straw was that some genius...