An Added Head's-Up on the Holland Film

I realize that some of you don't live in New York City. (You poor lambs.) But that's no reason you shouldn't be able to see good movies. (Lots of of people in New York City don't see good movies, but that's their own fault.)

Joking aside, I was informed that Burning Bush (see below) is available for streaming on Fandor.This is another one of those art-film based sites that allows you to watch a very juicy catalog of films at your computer. You can even stream them to your television set (although I'm still trying to figure out how to do that myself). So wherever you are, you have no excuse for missing out on the Agnieszka Holland. Go to it -- you have been so ordered.


Comments


You have a nice blog! I love it, I am very entertained and I learned a lot! I will follow all your posts everyday! You are a genius indeed and all of your words are meaningful, I will promote your blog to my friends and I am very sure they will also like your blog!

Hot Artz
Move Igniter
Uncaged Arts
Balls and Gloves

vuhelp said…
Vuhelp are providing you better help in courses and also entertainment. Vuhelp develop assignment solutions, past papers, current papers and final project solutions for the students. You can also find out some interesting news and hot current affairs
emily rose said…
Great Post ! I really appreciate your effort of writting... Thanks for sharing such a superb Post .... Keep Sharing such a great info ... !!! Web development services Dubai

Web hosting services Dubai

SEO services Dubai

Ecommerce website design Dubai

Travel booking website Dubai

Hotel management software Dubai

Website design services Dubai
Deepa Arora said…
New City Girls are on the scene! These fresh, talented and energetic young ladies are ready to take on the world and follow their dreams. Whether you are at holiday, business trip or just need something extra for tonight, Our sexy Girls Toy are always ready to dazzle and shine for you. you can choose from Indian Model or Foreigner Girl. In Delhi, come near Mahipalpur, Delhi37 free accomodation and more option.
Herry Page said…
great post you have done here. i wish you to check Sky Customer Service Contact Number