Wednesday, June 11, 2014

An Added Head's-Up on the Holland Film

I realize that some of you don't live in New York City. (You poor lambs.) But that's no reason you shouldn't be able to see good movies. (Lots of of people in New York City don't see good movies, but that's their own fault.)

Joking aside, I was informed that Burning Bush (see below) is available for streaming on Fandor.This is another one of those art-film based sites that allows you to watch a very juicy catalog of films at your computer. You can even stream them to your television set (although I'm still trying to figure out how to do that myself). So wherever you are, you have no excuse for missing out on the Agnieszka Holland. Go to it -- you have been so ordered.


No comments:

This blog no longer exists

 As you can probably tell, I have been too busy (and/or too porrly motivated) to continue Cine-Journal. The final straw was that some genius...