Thursday, May 03, 2007

And Yet more Tribeca

My second and last Jewish Week piece from Tribeca includes reviews of 9 Star Hotel and I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life and Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal, two excellent new documentaries, and the Brazilian drama The Year My Parents Went On Vacation. You can find it on the Jewish Week website here.

I may have a few more Tribeca items to squeeze out in the next day or so, but the train moves on and Monday afternoon I have a screening for something theatrical and not festive.

Before that, though, I have an engagement for the Key Theater Sunday Cinema Club branch in Boston, where we'll be doing Crazy Love, another Tribeca-prem documentary. You'll hear more very soon.

No comments:

This blog no longer exists

 As you can probably tell, I have been too busy (and/or too porrly motivated) to continue Cine-Journal. The final straw was that some genius...