Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Day Is Upon Us

Yes, the Iras take place tonight. I thought of live blogging from the event itself then I realized that almost the only people who are likely to read it will be sitting there beside me. Plus I don't need the distraction.

I would post my ballot and my ten-best list but as usual there are a couple of things I need to catch before the evening begins and I suspect that they will necessitate changes in both.

At any rate, you shall read the results of the voting tomorrow or thereabouts. (I have not one but two engagements tomorrow during the day, speaking at screenings of Imaginary Witness at the Rockland County Jewish Film Festival and Hiding and Seeking at my shul, Hebrew Tabernacle. Needless to say, I won't be free to write until after that. Oh, and there's the little matter of two stories I have to file for Jewish Week.)

No comments:

This blog no longer exists

 As you can probably tell, I have been too busy (and/or too porrly motivated) to continue Cine-Journal. The final straw was that some genius...